Looking for a way to bring drama and beauty into your home without breaking the bank? Stone veneer, which is surprisingly affordable, can bring old-world charm that fits your modern life beautifully. In the hands of a qualified installer, this time-honored material adds a touch of class wherever it’s placed. Here are some of the ways stone veneer can enhance your home, both inside and out.
- Walls: Replace wallpaper or paint with a stone veneer for a dramatic look. Whether on a single wall or an entire room, this is an upgrade that brings lasting beauty.
- Fireplaces: Wrap a ho-hum fireplace with stunning stone veneer that offers upscale style at a down-to-earth price. This simple upgrade can increase your home’s value as well.
- Kitchens: Cover exposed areas at the ends of countertops or underneath an island with a striking accent. Because it’s durable and easy to clean, stone veneer is a great material for this busy room at the heart of your home.
- Curb Appeal: Apply a stone veneer to the exterior of your home for an element of instant panache that will make your house stand out in the neighborhood crowd.
- Retaining Walls: Transform a ho-hum necessity into a striking feature by lining it with a beautifully patterned veneer. Elevated garden beds can also be wrapped to match, creating a soothing and coordinated environment.
- Patios: Create a focal point for your backyard hub by installing a stone veneer fireplace that will radiate warmth and beauty year-round. Natural stone veneer can withstand that heat and look gorgeous for many years to come.
Stone veneer comes in hundreds of colors, patterns, and styles, so you’re sure to find one that matches your home’s unique personality. Look for an experienced installer who can transform this impervious, economical, and attractive material into a stunningly artistic statement either inside or outside your home.